|Fotoutstyr og tilbehør|
Sjekk opp vår demonstrasjonsside for fuglekassekameraer.
|Bla i vår sommerkatalog|
More gear. More options.
There are times when you have to carry it all. Pro camera equipment for shoots. Multiple devices for workflow. Accessories and necessities for travel. The Pro Runner II series—the next-generation of Lowepro’s widely popular professional backpack design—is purpose-built to organize and protect more gear, and provide more options for maneuvering in busy airports and crowded streets.
• Organization zones help a photographer keep lots of gear in order. The camera zone features the highly customizable MaxFit System™ of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug and protective fit. The device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet. CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground.
• Lowepro built a sturdy, comfortable and supportive harness system to help manage the weight of a hefty prokit. Thick, 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul.
• Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free. YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ add ease of use.
680D nylon with PU backing, 520D nylon/poly, and 210D nylon with Velex lining
• Up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300m )
• 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights
• Up to a 15” laptop, 10” tablet, plus Wacom type tablet
• Large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories
Exterior Dimensions (WxDxH)
34,8 x 18 x 49.5 cm
Interior Dimensions (WxDxH)
32,5 x 16 x 40,8 cm